Last modified: July 27, 2016
Logic Technology Development, LLC (“Logic,” “we,” or “us”) respects your privacy and is committed to protecting it through our compliance with this policy. This policy describes the types of information we may collect from you or that you may provide when you visit our website at www.logicvapes.us, or any of its sub or micro-sites (collectively, the “Website”) and our practices for collecting, using, maintaining, protecting and disclosing that information.
This policy applies to information we collect:
• On this Website;
• In e-mail, text and other electronic messages between you and the Website.
Except as set forth above, this policy does not apply to information collected by:
• Us offline or through any other means, including on any other website operated by Logic or any third party (including our affiliates and subsidiaries); or
• Any third party (including our affiliates and subsidiaries), including through any application or content (including advertising) that may link to or be accessible from or on the Website.
INTENDED FOR ADULTS ONLY
The Website, in no way whatsoever, has been intended, designed, or manipulated to attract the attention of individuals under the legal age of persons allowed to purchase and/or possess electronic cigarettes, depending on the state laws of the individual regarding the legal age of purchase and/or possession. We do not collect data which may be considered personally identifiable from any person known to be below the age of 21. We state clearly that this Website is not intended for those under the legal age of 21, and furthermore, we instruct those individuals to not send us information.
INFORMATION WE COLLECT ABOUT YOU AND HOW WE COLLECT IT
We may collect several types of information from and about users of our Website, including information:
• By which you may be personally identified, such as name, postal address, e-mail address, telephone number, or any other identifier by which you may be contacted online or offline (“personal information”);
• That is about you, but does not identify you; and
• About your internet connection, the equipment you use to access our Website and usage details.
We may collect this information:
• Directly from you when you provide it to us; and
• Automatically as you navigate through the Website. Information collected automatically may include usage details, IP addresses and information collected through cookies, web beacons and other technologies; and
• From third parties, for example, our service providers for our business partners.
INFORMATION YOU PROVIDE TO US
The information we collect on or through our Website may include:
• Information that you provide by filling in forms on our Website, including forms in connection with establishing an account, age verification, purchase of our products and registering for our newsletter;
• Information when you report a problem with our Website or submit a comment about our Website or products;
• Records and copies of your correspondence (including e-mail addresses), if you contact us; and,
• Your responses to surveys that we might ask you to complete for research purposes.
INFORMATION WE COLLECT THROUGH AUTOMATIC DATA COLLECTION TECHNOLOGIES
As you navigate through and interact with our Website, we may use automatic data collection technologies to collect certain information about your equipment, browsing actions and patterns, including:
• Details of your visits to our Website, including traffic data, location data, logs and other communication data and the resources that you access and use on the Website; and
• Information about your computer and internet connection, including your IP address, operating system and browser type.
We also may use these technologies to collect information about your online activities over time and across third-party websites or other online services. See below for information on how you can opt out of this on the Website and how we respond to web browser signals and other mechanisms that enable consumers to exercise choice about this practice.
The information we collect automatically may include personal information or we may maintain it or associate it with personal information we collect in other ways or receive from third parties. It helps us to improve our Website and to deliver a better and more personalized service.
The technologies we use for this automatic data collection may include:
• Cookies (or browser cookies). A cookie is a small file placed on the hard drive of your computer. You may refuse to accept browser cookies by activating the appropriate setting on your browser.
However, if you select this setting you may be unable to access certain parts of our Website.
• Flash Cookies. Certain features of our Website may use local stored objects (or Flash cookies) to collect and store information about your preferences and navigation to, from and on our Website. Flash cookies are not managed by the same browser settings as browser cookies. For information about managing your privacy and security settings for Flash cookies, see Choices about How We Use and Disclose Your Information.
• Web Beacons. Pages of our Website and our e-mails may contain small electronic files known as web beacons (also referred to as clear gifs, pixel tags, and single-pixel gifs) that permit Logic, for example, to count users who have visited those pages or opened an e-mail and for other related website statistics (for example, recording the popularity of certain website content and verifying system and server integrity).
We do not collect personal information automatically, but we may tie this information to personal information about you that we collect from other sources or you provide to us.
HOW WE USE YOUR INFORMATION
We may use information that we collect about you or that you provide to us, including any personal information:
• To present our Website and its contents to you;
• To provide you with information, products or services that you request from us;
• To fulfill any other purpose for which you provide it;
• To carry out our obligations and enforce our rights arising from any contracts entered into between you and us, including for billing and collection;
• To notify you about changes to our Website, any products, opportunities, or services we offer or provide;
• To allow you to participate in interactive features on our Website;
• In any other way we may describe when you provide the information; and
• For any other purpose with your consent.
We may also use your information to contact you about our own and third-parties’ goods and services that may be of interest to you. If you do not want us to use your information in this way, please check the relevant box located on the form on which we collect your data (the registration form). For more information, see Choices About How We Use and Disclose Your Information. We may use the information we have collected from you to enable us to display advertisements to our advertisers’ target audiences. Even though we do not disclose your personal information for these purposes without your consent, if you click on or otherwise interact with an advertisement, the advertiser may assume that you meet its target criteria.
DISCLOSURE OF YOUR INFORMATION
• To our subsidiaries and affiliates;
• To contractors, service providers and other third parties we use to support our business;
• To a buyer or other successor in the event of a merger, divestiture, restructuring, reorganization, dissolution or other sale or transfer of some or all of Logic’s assets, whether as a going concern or as part of bankruptcy, liquidation or similar proceeding, in which personal information held by Logic about our Website users is among the assets transferred;
• To third parties to market their products or services to you if you have not opted out of these disclosures. For more information, see Choices About How We Use and Disclose Your Information;
• To fulfill the purpose for which you provide it; and,
• For any other purpose disclosed by us when you provide the information.
We may also disclose your personal information:
• To comply with any court order, law or legal process, including to respond to any government or regulatory request;
• If we believe disclosure is necessary or appropriate to protect the rights, property, or safety of Logic, our customers or others.
CHOICES ABOUT HOW WE USE AND DISCLOSE YOUR INFORMATION
ACCESSING AND CORRECTING YOUR INFORMATION
YOUR CALIFORNIA PRIVACY RIGHTS
California Civil Code Section 1798.83 permits California residents to request and obtain from us once a year, free of charge, a list of the third parties to whom we have disclosed personal information (as defined under that statute) of that California resident, for direct marketing purposes in the preceding calendar year and the categories of personal information that was disclosed to them. If you are a California resident and you wish to make such a request, you may contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org, or write to us at the physical address set forth below in the Contact Information section.
We have implemented measures designed to secure your personal information from accidental loss and from unauthorized access, use, alteration and disclosure. Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure. Although we strive to protect your personal information, we cannot guarantee the security of your personal information transmitted to our Website. Any transmission of personal information is at your own risk. We are not responsible for circumvention of any privacy settings or security measures contained on the Website.
By email: email@example.com
Or call: 1.844.552.9623
Logic Corporate HQ
600 College Rd. East, #1100
Princeton, NJ 08540